DRUGSTORE BEAUTY FINDS
I just went Target to pick some things up for a dinner party that my family is having on Saturday and I got sucked into the makeup isles. I restocked on some of my favorite things and picked up a few new things that caught my eye.
1. Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender: I picked this up because I have been going to the gym more frequently and find that I am sore most days of the week. I also am an avid bath taker. I take at least 1 bath a week and this is going to be perfect because it will help with the soreness and because of the lavender scent it will make me sleepy before bed!
2. L'Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: I have heard so many beauty bloggers rave about this mascara so I had to pick one up for myself and see what all the hype is about! It supposedly adds insane length and volume without making your lashes look clumpy.
3. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals: This is another product that I have only heard amazing things about. Many beauty bloggers say this product is comparable to a high-end formula with an unbeatable drugstore price.
4. Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser: My dermatologist told me about this skincare line while I was in high school and I have been using it ever since. It's gentle but takes all your makeup off. It isn't drying, it's literally everything you want in a cleanser. I will never not use this cleanser it is THE GOAT.
5. L'Oréal True Match Lumi Glotion: I found this product through one of my fave beauty bloggers ever, Allana Davison. Her makeup always looks glowy, bronzed, sun kissed, radiant, effortless.. I could go on forever but seriously I die for her foundation routine and she said that this product is what gives her that insane luminous healthy look to her skin. So naturally, I picked it up for myself.
6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: I used to use this concealer all the time. It was my go to! I love it because it has medium-full coverage and is very lightweight at the same time. Mine is in the shade neutralizer which has a nice yellow undertone that really helps to brighten the under eye.
7. Milani Make it Dewy Setting Spray: I picked this up because I just ran out of my other setting spray. I saw that it has a 16 hour wear time and it hydrates and illuminates while setting your makeup! I haven't really heard anyone else talk about this but I thought I might give it a go.
8. Soap & Glory Hand Food: My hands are dry 24/7. Thanks dad. I've been using this moisturizer for years! It is my favorite hand cream ever!! Believe me, I've pretty much tried them all. It smells so fricken good and sinks right into the skin. Even if you're not looking for a hand cream, just get it for the smell. I love this because it has the perfect consistency. It is thick enough to actually make a difference in the texture of your hands, but it doesn't leave a greasy feel.
9. NYX Total Control Drop Foundation: This is my second time purchasing this foundation. Reason being, I got way too dark of a shade the first time and I looked like a cheeto every time I wore it. This time around, I made sure to get my perfect shade so I wouldn't looking like a cheeto. I wish I mentioned this foundation on my foundation blog post because it is that good. It's light weight and since it is a pure pigment foundation, you can control the amount of coverage you want by diluting it with a primer, moisturizer, literally anything. During the day time, I plan to mix it in with the Lumi Glotion. At night, I wear it on its own. You need this foundation in your life. It's also very affordable.
10. EcoTools Total Perfecting Blender: I don't know about you, but I'm so over paying $20 every time I need a new beauty blender. It's a bit ridiculous if you ask me, and I go through them so quickly. Look no further, I have found the perfect alternative. This sponge is $4 and low-key a little better than the beauty blender. It's perfect for creams, liquids, anything!