FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP IN GREENVILLE
I am a student at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. Before finding Furman, I had never heard of Greenville. When I first visited Furman as a potential school that I would attend I was really nervous about Greenville. None of my friends had heard of it, I didn't know anyone from there, and I was terrified that it was going to be a tiny red-neck town adorned with tumble-weeds. However, I was completely wrong. Although Greenville is a significant downsize compared to Miami, it has everything I need and I never feel stuck or trapped. Downtown Greenville is one of my new favorite spots. It is the perfect little college town, but it doesn't feel like college kids dominate it. It is very up and coming and actually number 17 on Forbes's "America's Best Downtowns" list. This past weekend, I spent a lot of time shopping in the Downtown Greenville area. My mom came up from Miami and as one of my birthday gifts, she took me on a shopping spree. I'm going to give you a list of my favorite places to shop in Greenville in no particular order.
1. Blossom Shoes and Such: This is my new favorite store in Greenville omg! I hadn't heard of it before this past weekend, but my mom and I were on the hunt for the perfect shoes for my birthday outfit and we found this store online. We took an uber and when we got there we were both in shock!! Hands down the cutest boutique that I have found in Greenville. It has the most amazing shoes and home/dorm decor. If you're into Urban Outfitters style home decor then you will DIE once you see this place. I know I did.
2. Bevello: This is a really cute store. You'll find staple pieces and really nice accessories. The only issue I have with this store is that it is kinda pricey. I found a really cute striped crop top that I wanted and it was $89.00. It really wasn't anything special and I don't know about you, but that pricing is a tad ridiculous to me. However, if you look around you will be able to find some reasonably priced items.
3. Splash on Main: I really like shopping here. They have really cute bathing suits, beach weekend necessities, and cover-ups. They also have cute accessories and flip flops!
4. Dress Up: Really cute store with tons of staple pieces for your wardrobe. Think of it as a higher end Forever 21, with really good pricing and good quality clothes.
5. Anthropologie: You might be surprised to see that I actually included Anthro on my list. My style is mostly neutral colors, chic accessories, and a little pop of color every now and then. For more reference check out my Instagram. Anthropologie is really funky, but if you look you can find really cute, unique pieces that will fit into your everyday style. I mostly look for cute coats, tops, and sweaters when I'm there. I'm not really into the long flowy skirt thing they like to put on the mannequins. Also, if you're looking for the gorgeous jewelry you have to shop here! I just bought so many pairs of cute earrings and an amazing necklace that was on sale. I also love the skincare selection they have at Anthropologie.
If you have any favorite stores that you recommend please leave a comment down below!