TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
Hello everyone I'm back! It feels like I've been gone forever. I had finals and I was studying like crazy, but I just took my last one today and now I'm free! I feel so relieved and excited for summer! I cannot wait to go home, see my family and friends and take a much needed break. I took a poll on my insta stories the other day and asked what my next blog post should be on, and the majority of people voted for a travel bucket list. Summer has just begun so I thought this post would be very fitting to share some of the places I'm dying to visit and hopefully give you guys some inspo for your summer travels.
I am going on a trip with my family this summer to Cuba! I am so excited to explore my roots and experience where my grandparents were born and raised. Traveling to Cuba has been on my bucket list for ages and I'm so excited that this summer I will finally be able to mark it off my list. I will make sure to definitely make a blog post on must sees/what to do in Cuba.
Travel bucket list (in no particular order)
1. Tulum: The first place I would visit in Tulum would be the Grand Cenote. You can snorkel in big underwater caves, hello! So up my alley.
2. Maldives: Perfect remote beach vacation, I think yes.
3. Iceland: If looking at this blue lagoon doesn't make you want to go to Iceland... idk if we can be friends.
4. Morocco: I've heard that riding camels in Morocco is an absolute must. So chic.
5. Portugal: My parents are pretty well traveled and they said Portugal is definitely in their top 5 favorite places they have visited, which says a lot. They've been almost everywhere.
6. South of France: No words needed, this view is UNREAL.
7. Croatia: If you haven't been able to tell, I have a type. Little towns surrounded by the ocean are my thing.
8. Ireland: I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I saw PS. I love you. It is one of my favorite movies of all time and it made me want to go fall in love with an Irish man.
9. Copenhagen: Copenhagen kinda gives me Amsterdam vibes and Amsterdam is one of my favorite places ever.
10. St. Barths: Another one of my parents' favorites, so it's a must.